Tuesday, November 16, 2004

School Notes

Imagine sitting in a small class room with 20 give or take air-headed, moqararat grad., tijari majored girls ( I said air-headed). An old teacher (estath) who’s idea of teaching is sitting at the corner of the desk & WHISPER READING the contents of the (Mothakara; a text of 80 pages written by Another Teacher, an Arabic speaking Indian teacher. Written in English Indian.).

Imagine being there since forever! Imagine knowing every possible type of teacher that ever existed & every possible subject they could through at u. Imagine being sick and tired of it & wanting to graduate and move on. Students, ex-students maybe even nostalgic old timers :) U’ll relate.

The next lines contain a number of bla blaz from various note book margines :)

  • Why do I bother :\ yalla mo moshkilla… Mashee ya bana’admeeeeen.
  • Zis iz bool sheet!
  • Enough talking already and start the darned lesson!! and we have to stay like this till when ? ok I know what to do (^.^) Har Di Har.
  • I think I’m runnin outta space :\ bummer!
  • He gets out of the subject a lot don’t he .. mm .. got me lifted shifted higher than the ceilin and oo wee it’s the ultimate feelin .. Goodo.
  • Need sleep, need noom. Why does he keep on repeating what he said!!!!!
  • Got 22 outta 20 in my Networks mid .. how diya like dat! (^.^) ß (has curly hair in note book.)
  • Damn and Blast U!! (pirate style) .. I’m fallin asleep leep leep leep my salsa..
  • Make him stop!! Die motherfucker Die.
  • I think he’s sick today! .. wish I had Stephan king to pull me through this :\ .. maybe not sick .. just an ass .. .. I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baler
  • Shit I can’t concentrate .. caught me u sly sonnofa gun (falling asleep) :\ .. me sleepy bas khalas .. me fall down now .. drop dead.. no more .. no more. … ga3da anam tikfaaaa.. a_-k .. & at -_-_ … _-ly why –o ti-_ ….-_no .. …( fill in the blanks. At this point the writing turned into a falling squiggly line.)

END.

P.S. I’m not saying all teachers are bad. That Indian teacher? Comparatively; he's one of the best, but sometimes you need to actually rewrite his words in order to understand them. Why a person like that would be assigned to write Institution Text books? Kuwait sweet Home :)

This post was inspired by shadyQ8 :) Enjoy.

http://shadyq80.blogspot.com/2004/11/notes-i-keep.html


13 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Nope I'm in one of the kuwaiti tech. institutes, and i don't recommend anyone going there unless there despereate :) VERY!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Peach said...

The kind of teacher your talking about I would kill for :) luckily I have one such teacher this course so at least I have that to look forward to. As a student; teachers like that literally take my breath away & make me feel like I’m listening to untold stories, even if there only numbers!
These particular bla blaz were written in class while the teacher and the girls were babbling and talking about this and that & giggling. I would sit, pen in hand, notes open in front of me and force myself to endure the moment till we get bk to the lesson at hand. It’s agony!
Oh well, u can’t have everything. :)

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Peach said...

One more thing. The girls with me aren’t exactly the smartest of breeds so even when the teacher IS teaching he has to take it slooooowww, nice’n’easy. Otherwise he will have a room full of duuuh stares you know. And that’s another thing I have to live through, I wouldn’t really mind it if I saw in these girls a respect for the teacher and what he’s trying to say but sadly most of the girls don’t even want to understand. " estath goolina bas shino nkha6i6 bil mothakara 3ashan na7fith", "manabee emti7aan elyoum!!","estath mayseer chapter kamil(9 pages) quiz wayeed!!" these kinds of phrases I hear EVERYDAY.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Peach said...

bitzer :) that would make you an x-student. and I don't know what referances your talking about. what I do know is the "Die Motherfucker Die" is the referance of a girl about to pop a blood vesel :P

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Tooomz said...

Zis iz bool sheet!

Haha! Luv it!!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

You poor thing! *hugs Peach to her bosom* That's supposed to console you and make everything all better by the way.

Anyhoozles, check mah blog and comment, now! We NEED you there Peach.

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Peach said...

oh is that the singer lol Bitzer ol'boy I've had these lyrics in mah head for sao long i done forgot who sung em loool.& ur also right about the other one 2pac was the last thing on my mind when i wrote it :)

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Thank you toomz, DnG :) I do feel better I've been on vacation since befor 3eed lol. see there are also good things about beeing in a place like that ;)

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Peach said...

Shady, u think :) too much detail why the heck! i'll keep the details for my posts :)
Bitz, i'm sorry didn't mean it that way ol'boy :P I mean it as in ol'friend ol'boy, ol'boy :)

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Peach said...

That's all right :) u can be as unwitty & uncute as u wana be over here. even if all you need is a break, you can come here any day and grumble grumble grumble :p I think i'll even change the blog name to unwitty uncute grumble lol. I like that! :)

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Peach said...

I sympathies with your teacher PSS :P the poor thing lol and with u slacker too. And eee I relate too, in fact; I am currently in class illegally blogging :P come to my class we can blog together and it’ll be fun lol.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger AyyA said...

As Marumba said, the teacher really make a difference I can tell you one of my personal experiences with a teacher who had actually planned the course of my life without her knowing it.
I was in second grade, and barely made first grade due to the language problem (no Arabic, no English), and maths was the real obstacle, for me it was like learning a third language. In this grade my math teacher was a whole hearted, patient, and down to earth nun. I fell in love with her; she was absolutely a beautiful person inside and out. And she did give me a special attention knowing what obstacles I was facing. It was through her that I got to understand math and progressively had my degree in Engineering (applied math). I was so attached to her that when my mom had my sister who is six years younger than me, I insisted on naming her after my teacher, I even went to a point where I refused to talk to my parents until they agreed to give my sister her name.

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger Peach said...

7amdilla 3ala el salama Rabab, it's so good to have u back . blog world is just not the same without u :)
and your story is so sweet now i'm in love with ur teacher too lol I wish I could have met her or someone like her :) I did of course have my share of teachers that I just loved but unfortunatlly I find there getting more rare every day .. I don't know if it's really the teachers or if i'm getting too old for them lol. It doesn't matter thought .. good ppl always stay in your heart :)
thanks for sharing this lovely experiance with us :*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home