Thursday, February 24, 2005

Senses

I sense an overflow around the bend ..
& so I tap into the well of my soul,
Reach deep within, try to make sense of it all.
I look inside,
& I see dragons .. In dragon days ..
I hear Sting, with his hoarse voice ..
Spinning a thousand webs,
A thousand more..
& in the background,
I sense ghost stories ..
Maidens in distress,
Lovers in bliss ..
And always the eye of the moon ..
A perfect iris ..
Staring down in silence ..
Silence,
Along the fine veins of rose dust petals ..
I slide to the center ..
Where I fluff the petals under my head,
Their fragrances invade my body,
& lull me to sleep.
Now it makes sense.

4 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Eve said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Eve said...

Flow
Blow
Came
Sensed
and Went.

Dream
Weave
Drive
and Set.

Alone
High
Blue
and Pink.

Me
You
Velvet
Satin
Touch and smooth.

Flew in Dreams alone, yet me with you along.
Never rush, take in all in and rest.
It will all be just a dream and a drop with no end.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger AyyA said...

Walla bada3ti ya peachi :)

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Aldara dear,
I hardly know what to say to that, except; Joy!
I see clearer the silhouette behind the flimsy curtain.
She now smiles ;)

Jeff,
Isn’t there always that possibility?
No tristis, solo a penetrante. ;)

Ya ba3ad galbi ya Rabab ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home