Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Tarot & I

A man called to me the other day, I don't know why ..
He had black hair & dark eyes. He beckoned smiling..
"But I am plagued with fright!" I thought, " I will not answer .."
& so I sought my cards for advice.
It turned out, he was a king this man ..
A king of the earth, a loyal friend, the cards said
"A friend!" I whispered,
"But I have the world on top of me,
I am earthbound and disappointed,
I do not see clearly!".
My throat clenched, this was going no where,
I turned to run ..

Only to find Karma staring into me!
"what have I done now!" I started,
"where is "wrong"! I do not understand".
Come now, Karma said, you reap what you sow.
& I give you a second chance
Of liberation.
For your spirit has grown.
With that she smiled and walked away..

I felt calm,
Karma had released me
I have paid my dues.
I looked back to see my past,
I saw bad luck & chaos.
I looked up ahead into my future,
& found that my bubble had burst,
I could see clearly again,
I have over come temptation,
I have eluded illusion & I am no longer captive.
The mystery is solved.

I started to smile & smile some more.

Then she came to me;The High Priestess,
Majestic in her opulence, humble in her grace,
A wise woman.
She took my hand & gently led me ..
To a grove of goddesses & dancing maidens.
She sat me down.. handed me a cup of wine,
And as I drank my fill & swayed to the maidens step,
My joy was obsolete.
When my thirst was quenched,
She turned & ran her slender fingers through my hair.
"Trust your intuition," she whispered,
"Your artistic gifts, & the forces that guide you"

"Go now!"

I stood to leave happy in my quest,
But as I turned, she called me ..
"Beware your cruelty," she said,
"For you are ultimately ..
The Fool".
She then disappeared.

It’s true I thought ..
I am the fool, missing the details!
I am the fool, trusting in abundance!
maybe hurting as I go..
I am the fool..
Ultimately the fool.

I ran back to my king, only to find that he had gone,
But I could only smile.
"You will come back," I though,
"You always do".

7 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Peach said...

hehe typo ;p

The king is a friend, any friend, they come & go in many forms.
She knows & so she pays more attention & so she is that much wiser ;)

Thanks hun ;D

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Peach said...

hmm I see what you mean.

and no playing with my babies ;p
but u where right anyway ;)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Peach said...

lol I guess he means " whatever your thinking.. put it here." ;)

bitz
-insert reply here-
;P

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger AyyA said...

Very beautiful Peach, the beauty of it is the mystery behind it and the space you gave for the reader’s mind to ponder. And I tell you girl not many would comment coz their mind is busy figuring out what is going on? If they only know that whatever they reach is the right conclusion so long that they can relate, then they’d find the courage to express themselves. Loved it

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Peach said...

Thanks fairy god mother ;)

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

Bubble girl :P

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Peach said...

;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home